Trades Teacher Aid (Part-Time)
Trades Teacher Aids are hired to assist the regular classroom teacher in their domain area of expertise. All TACT Instructors work collaboratively and enthusiastically with a team of faculty, colleagues, administrators, and parents to nurture children both inside and outside the classroom. They provide for the safety and well-being of all students at all times, model appropriate and ethical behavior, develop and teach courses and curriculum, and assess student learning. Through meetings, reports, and other vehicles, instructors maintain communication with administrators, parents, and students. They support the school community through academic and non-academic programs and activities and learn new skills on an ongoing basis.
Domain Areas of Expertise include: Carpentry | Automotive | Computer Science | Welding | Fiber Arts | Electronics | STEAM
- Assist lead teacher for the domain area of expertise and advocate for its implementation and execution.
- Co-develop innovative units of study for domain area of expertise that incorporate the academic standards and scope & sequence provided in the domain area portfolio.
- Impart domain area appreciation among all TACT students, faculty, and programs.
- Provide feedback for integration of domain area ion core subject’s units of study.
- Contribute to any TACT communications - newsletter, website, marketing materials, etc.
- Hits: 327